Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Somewhere Beyond the Sea


(This looks much better over on my flickr)
Somewhere waiting for me. My lover stands on golden sands, and watches the ships that go sailing.
Hello!
Sooo, I'm such a flip-flopper...
Before, I mentioned that I really, really didn't like the Universal Mesh Heads from the Shops, but then they went and made a somewhat rigged mesh version, so I could finally edit my head to fit into my beloved hairs again.
No longer did I have to give up on buying new hair releases because they wouldn't fit my (very expensive) mesh head.
And then some wonderful designers started making beautiful faces for them, and I fell in love.
One of the newest faces for the Shops head is from It Girls at the Cosmetics Fair:
Goooorgeous!
There are tons of makeup options and even - gasps - hairbases! 
 Lipstick options
Eyeliner/Shadow options
Let it be known that It Girls also has a facial applier for Slink Visage, and it's also amazingly jam-packed with makeup options.
Now with all of these customizable options for mesh heads, and with all of the awesome mesh parts out there, will I ever be system-avie ever again?
Noooo, probably not.
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin/Face: The Shops Mesh Head applier - Pale: It Girls @ Cosmetic Fair Beach Party
Head wrap: Hair Fair 2014 Bandanna - Zahara: Lelutka @ Hair Fair
Necklace: Khaleesi's Temptation - Short: Maxi Gossamer
Tattoo: Paisley Daisy Henna Tattoo for Lolas: #adored @ Cosmetic Fair Beach Party
Head: Universal Mesh Head - Classic: The Shops
Breasts: Delicq Fitted Mesh Breasts: Lolas
Bottom: Ghetto Booty 2 2.0: uLuckie
Hands & Feet: Slink

No comments:

Post a Comment