Tuesday, July 29, 2014

When you smile, I melt inside

"When you smile, I melt inside. I'm not worthy for a minute of your time. I really wish it was only me and you. I'm jealous of everybody in the room."

Hello ^_^
The name I chose for this title is pretty appropriate. I accidentally interrupted a lovely couple's first date on the adorable "With Love in her Heart" sim when I was taking this photo. I don't think they saw me though, so it's okay.

So, I'm pretty late to the party, but Coldlogic recently released some very pretty dresses, to give summer it's last hurrah!
The one that stood out to me the most was the Burset outfit, with it's bright colors and pretty detailing. 
You can wear it as just a little strapless dress, you can wear just the jacket that comes with it, or you can wear both to make a cute matching outfit.
Another new release that I am in love with is the brand spanking new Jerry hair from Lelutka. 
It's so flowy, and almost looks windswept without looking too much like a specialty hair, meant for photography and not much else. It's very wearable, and very beautiful.

Who else is ready for fall?

Credits:
Skin: Harley lid 03 - Crystal: Pink Fuel
Hair: Jerry - Praline (Naturals): Lelutka
Dress: Burset outfit - Strawberry: Coldlogic
Necklace & Earrings: Pemberley Collection: Cae
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket - Gold Bite Me: [tea.s]
Ring: Garden Party Ring - Butterfly Daisy - Diamond: Yummy
Lipgloss: Crystal Sheer Gloss (Came with the Harley skin) - Orange Coral Pink: Pink Fuel
Eye makeup: Harley Cosmetics Shimmer Shadow (Came with the Harley skin) - Pearly White w/Wing Monolid: Pink Fuel
Hands & Feet: Slink
Bouquet: Wild Flowers - Mixed Flowers Bouquet: The Secret Store



No comments:

Post a Comment