Saturday, July 12, 2014

Halo

"It's like I've been awakened. Every rule I had you breakin'. It's the risk that I'm takin'. I ain't ever gonna shut you out."
So for those of you fortunate enough to be able to sneak your way into Hair Fair. Lucky you! I spent half an hour trying to get in - with the wonderful Let Me In Hud - and when I thought I should just give up and be patient. Someone mentioned in a group I'm in that there are sims bordering Hair Fair that are practically empty! I jumped at that chance, and sure enough there were. BUT for some strange reason, only a certain amount of vendors would load when I got to a certain area. Fortunately, one of the stores I was able to load was one of my favorites - Lamb.
This cutie patootie hair is called Halo, and FINALLY lamb has made some hair that are compatible with larger busts. Thank the hair heavens!
I snatched it up happily and took my happy butt home to try it on.
Hopefully I can find my way back to Hair Fair soon to snatch up some other gems. If you're patiently waiting, you can try on the demo's at Hair Fair through the demo group here:
secondlife:///app/group/2e30d166-f3e5-e2de-ff72-b3da2d06ded2/about
It helps to make a game plan with exactly what hairs you want to buy.
Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor (In getting into Hair Fair!)
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Jakki - Cream (With The Shops head applier): Pink Acid @ Manga Fair
Head: Classic Delux Mesh Head - The Shops (TheMeshProject?)
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow *For the Shops mesh head*: Shakeup
Hair: Halo - Light Browns: Lamb. @ Hair Fair 2014
Lingerie: Starlight - French Pink: Blacklace
Boobs: Deyn Fitmesh Breasts - Slight: Sinful Needs
Bottom: Cute Azz - Thicker Legs: Luck Inc.
Hands & Feet: Slink
Decor: Floorplan & Apple Fall


No comments:

Post a Comment