Thursday, September 26, 2013

It'll always be flip-flop weather for me...

Well hello there :3
I'm not sure if you've heard, but a new round of My Attic has started, and the theme is "Flowers in My Attic".
Lots of pretty flowery items to be had there, but I had to pick up a pair of the flip-flops Hopscotch had there, because they had a sunflower-y feel to them! For me, the weather is still in that in-between stage, when you can wear a sweater and flip-flops and not be too hot or cold, and since sunflowers remind me of Autumn, I had to have them ^_^
These little babies are for the Slink flat feet (Which have an update, btw) which is a super duper plus for me, default feet be damned!
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Alice 03 - Champagne: The Skinnery @ The Arcade
Hair: Genesis - Gingers: Truth
Top: Turtleneck Sweater - Pumpkin: Tee*fy @ Collabor88
Bottom: Verve Skinny Jeans - Brown Wash: Emery
Shoes: Walking on Flowers - Yellow: Hopscotch @ My Attic
Necklace: Fall Charm Necklace: Atooly for the Autumn Effect Hunt
Hands & Feet: Slink

No comments:

Post a Comment