Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Autumn Lookbook

 Hello everyone :)
So Autumn has officially hit for me, it has been super nice outside for 3 days in a row, plus the trees in my yard are starting to shed their leaves. Isn't fall a beautiful season?
Along with the beautiful scenery, there are lots of gorgeous fashions to be found in SL. Collabor88 is a big contender in the Autumn fashion game at the moment, which was to be expected. Almost every single outfit I put together has been from the event. Lovely neutrals and pops of orange grace the walls at Collabor88. If I could smell through SL, I'm certain it would smell like Pumpkin Spice in there!
 Sorry for the un-edited photos. My computer seems to hate me at the moment and wont let me run photoshop for more than a few minutes. Luckily the Windlights I took these shots with make up for it! The windlights are used are from the amazing Strawberry Singh (To grab the WL's, click here!).
I hope everyone is enjoying the falling leaves and the pleasant days (And breezy nights!).
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Photo1:
Skin & Makeup: Harley - Ivory: Pink Fuel
Hair: Falling for you: Exile @ Collabor88
Dress: Etta dress - Beige: League @ Collabor88
Stockings: Traveler' stockings: "Jim"
Socks: Knee Socks - Basics: Izzie's
Boots: Lauren Boots - Tan: League @ Collabor88
Hands: Slink
Phone: Bunny phone gacha - Pink: VCO

Photo2:
Skin & Makeup: Harley - Ivory: Pink Fuel
Hair: Giz Type A - Brown Diamond: D!va @ The Arcade
Top: Athena sweater - Red: Maitreya
Bottoms: Mid-rise skinnies - Verve: Emery
Shoes: Delia heels - Pumpkin: Ingenue @ Collabor88
Hands & Feet: Slink
Necklace & Earrings: Tiny Acorns Set: Yummy @ Collabor88

Photo3:
Skin & Makeup: Harley - Ivory: Pink Fuel
Hair: Je T'aime - Caramel Cream: Clawtooth @ Collabor88
Dress: Buffalo Plaid Dress w/ Blue Jacket - Red: Nylon Outfitters @ Collabor88
Bracelet: Meg & Nata Collection - Gold Leaf: Noodles @ Collabor88
Pony: Prudence Holding Pwnie: Silent Sparrow @ The Arcade
Hands: Slink




No comments:

Post a Comment