Wednesday, July 10, 2013

NSFW: Dreams

Hey guys :)
Don't mind the nips, I've decided to start a new portfolio, and if you can't tell it's of the nudie variety :D
I promise, I'll try to make it classy, not trashy. I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time now, but even pixel nipples tend to make me blush, so its something I'll work on.
Another thing I wanted to talk about in this post is the skin I'm wearing, isn't it lovely?
It's a new skin from Essences called Cho, and it's so very pretty. I haven't taken it off since I bought it, and we all know how often I switch skins.
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Cho Natural - Light Rose: Essences @ Collabor88
Hair: Ellie - IrishRed: Lelutka
Breasts: Lolas Tango
Bed & Decor: Apple Fall @ Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment