Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Love Donna Flora




As some of you may or may not know, PixelDolliez has been accepted as a creator for the Love Donna Flora event  (Information here)
This event is a heart-string puller for me. I have loved Squinternet's creations since I first stumbled upon her little shop on the Juicybomb sim my first year in SL. I have always tried to buy jewels from her whenever I could, so hearing that she is going through so much breaks my heart. 
So I'm going to contribute in any way that I can. I've already donated, but I also decided to create 2 new exclusive shapes; Donna and Flora. Pictured is the Flora shape and it will come with 4 different versions (Normal, System skirt fix, Prim/Mesh breasts, and Lingerie). It will also include a full style card. 100% of the lindens received for this item will go directly to Squniternet to help pay for her medical costs.
The event is set to open on July 25th, so please come by and spend for a great cause, and for a beloved person here in SL.

Toodles!
<3 Jasey

No comments:

Post a Comment