Sunday, July 7, 2013

Enchantress

Hey guys :)
I just got back from my mini-vacation, and while I was gone Lil'Lace released Tango Appliers for 2 of my favorite Lingerie set, Waffle and Sugar Cookie (Yummy!)
I know a lot of people don't like the Lolas Tango boobs, but they make me (and a lot of other women in SL) feel super sexy. Yeah, the shape is unnatural, but a virtual avatar isn't exactly natural either. Food for thought.
Today while trying on these sets I felt like a sexy Goddess, and that's how I hope every single woman in SL feels whenever they slip into some lovely lingerie, big breasted or not.

Toodles, sexies!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin (Face): Pussy Bold Red - Tone 10: The Skin Shops!
Skin (Body): Isla - Pale: League
Eyeliner: Cat Eye Liner (Liner only): Pekka
Boobs: Lolas Tango Mesh Breasts: Lolas
Hands: SLink
Picture 1:
Hair: Kerri 02: Truth
Lingerie: Waffle - Rust: Lil'Lace
Lipstick: Hollywood - Red: The Skin Shops!
Picture 2:
Hair: Fire to the Rain: Exile
Lingerie: Sugar Cookie - Blue: Lil'Lace


No comments:

Post a Comment