Sunday, June 30, 2013

"If I were a Judge, I'd break the law...

And if I was from Paris, I would say Ooh La La."
Truth released some new hairstyles yesterday, and they are sinfully good.
The style I'm wearing is called Jill, and it comes with the Cowboy hat and color changing HUD.
I love cowboy hats in SL, but unless the hat comes with the hair, it looks like you're wearing a box on your head, so I'm glad Truth released hair with them (There's also a coordinated Men's style in this release)
I was luck to find this shirt, which matches perfectly might I add, at the Men's Dept. It comes with both a version for male and females. Hurry though, The Men's Dept. is about to go on another round, so you don't have a lot of time to grab this super sexy top.
Toodles!
<3 Jasey



Credits:
Skin: Cleo - Europa: Glam Affair
Hair: Jill: Truth Hair *New*
Top: Laceup Denim Shirt - Light: Sleepy Eddy @ The Mens' Dept.
Hands & Feet: SLink
Bed: Bibliophile Bed: floorplan.



No comments:

Post a Comment