Saturday, July 13, 2013

White Gold

Hello everyone :)
This morning I logged on to a bit of a frenzy in the Gos Boutique group, not knowing what the heck was going on, I TPed over, but alas access was denied, after a bit of a panic I found out there there was a new release, and there were already a couple teasers. Finally after an hour or so we were released into the store to trample over one another for some beautiful shoes, and it was totally worth it! The Lauren d'Orsays are stunning. There are options for the heel cup (on or off) along with the super easy one-click skin matching system, and they come in 8 jewel-tones. I went and grabbed the fatpack, and I almost never buy fatpacks of anything.
Also, Truth released some new hair today (Not at the Hair Fair, which is awesome btw) my fave is Genesis, which has a dainty little braid-crown, and falls waaaaay down your back, definitely one of my favorite hairstyles this weekend.
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin (face): "Pussy" Tone 10: The Shops
Skin (body): Isla Pale: League
Hair: Genesis: Truth
Shoes: Lauren d'Orsays (Shown in Gold): Gos Boutique
Necklace: Tala Necklace: Son!a
Mole & Piercings: Sugar Heart
Hands: SLink

No comments:

Post a Comment