Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lil'Hellion

Hey guys :)
Lil'Lace released some new tops recently, and my favorite one is definitely the Torn tops. They come in a load of colors, but black was calling out to me today. It made me think of a rainy urban day, and made me feel like a little Hellion ;)
Sorry about the crappy picture quality, ever since I updated my viewer my screenshot size wont stay the same, and I never realize it until I've already put a lot of work into it. Hopefully it'll fix itself soon.

Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: (Face): "Pussy" 09: The Shops
(Body): Isla - Pale: League
Top: Torn top - Black: Lil'Lace
Bottom: Highwaisted leather pants - Striped: Ricielli @ The Dressing Room
Necklace: Halloween Bat Necklace: Alienbear
Tattoo: Love and be Loved: Delusions

No comments:

Post a Comment