Friday, July 26, 2013

Candy Bish

Hey guys :)
So the Hello Titty Slots are in full swing for their first round. Featured above is another one of my favorites from the bunch, the Sugar and Spice corset from Hard Candy.
Of course, I am wearing it in the cupcake style, but there are plenty of other super cute prints to win! 
(Plus 2 other prints that my inventory ate up!)
These corsets are mesh, and can be worn without boobs. 
I absolutely looove this corset, it's the only corset I've been able to find that doesn't require me to change my shape to fit.
There are plenty of other treasures to be had at the Slots event!
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: (Face): Pussy tone 9: The shops
(Body): Isla Pale: League
Hair: Bouffant: LeLutka
Delta: Truth
Corset: Sugar and Spice corsets: Hard Candy @ Hello Titty Slots
Skirt: Lovisa Ruffle Mini Skirt - Minty: Tee*fy
Tights: Sweet Factory tights: Jelly Donut: Sugar Heart
Panties: Redgrave
Hands: SLink
Bracelet, Necklace & Bow: Noodles
Rings: "Candy" and "Bitch" Rings: Whatever
Tattoo: Delusions

No comments:

Post a Comment