Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunny Days

Hey guys :)
Today is such a gloomy day here IRL, so I thought I would make my day a bit sunnier in SL!
So today also marks a milestone for me, today I bought my first plot of land ever! Ever since Ever After closed down, I've been desperately trying to find some land to call home, and after what seems like forever (Which was only a few days) I found the perfect plot over on Fruit Islands. I'm so happy ^_^
Now all my SL days can be beachy and cheerful.
I hope everyone is as peachy as me today!
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Jasey
Skin: Lulu 01: Glam Affair @ The Arcade
Hair: The Longest Night: Exile
Swimsuit: Criss-Cross Floral Bikini - Purple/Pink: Nylon Outfitters @ Summerfest
Hands & Feet: SLink
Nail polish: Shakeup
Winter
Skin: Summer 01 - America: Glam Affair @ Summerfest
Hair: Candy: Truth
Swimsuit: Hampton Bikini - Pink/White: *BOOM* @ Summerfest
Hands & Feet: SLink
Pose: Exposeur @ Summerfest

No comments:

Post a Comment