Saturday, June 22, 2013

Prom

Hey guys :)
Tonight is Prom Night in SL, thanks to Harlow Heslop.
Tonight from 4-8pm SLT the residents of SL are gonna look all fancy and listen to some awesome music put on by DJ Anubis Darkwatch (I've only been to one of his gigs, but he's pretty fantastic)
I'm being a loser and bringing my mom with me to Prom, Giovanni is too stubborn to go, but that's alright, Winter needs a return to SL that is fun. I've seen her get-up for Prom. I'm pretty jealous. 
The gown I'm wearing is pretty, but of course at the last second I decided I wasn't too happy with the picture I took, so if you wanna see it, you'll have to meet me at the Prom tonight :)
Monitor Harlow Heslop's Blog for the SLurl tonight, or you might miss your chance!
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Whisper Gothy: Essences @ The Dressing Room
Hair: Live Every Moment: Exile @ My Attic
Dress: Sarah Print Dress - Coral: Son!a *Necklace included*
Earrings: Brass and Pearl Earrings: Paper Couture
Monroe Piercing: Sugar Heart
Hands: SLink

No comments:

Post a Comment