Monday, June 10, 2013

Movie Poster Meme

Hey guys :)
So today I saw that the Meme for this week was "Movie Poster" very early this morning, and I knew immediately what I wanted to do. It doesn't have anything to do with my SL life, but I thought it would be clever, and I really loved the Harry Porker teacup piggy, so I did it ^_^
As you can see, white/green screening in SL is not my forte, I prefer real SL scenery, but I gave it my best college try!
I hope you enjoy my meme, and head on over to Berry's blog and make your own Movie Poster! It's a ton of fun :D
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Cleo 05 Clean - Europa: Glam Affair
Hair: Lory - Ash Rare: Wasabi Pills @ The Arcade
Top: Polly tucked blouse - Grey: Tee*fy
Skirt: Estelle flufy skirt - Black: Tee*fy
Glasses: Minimalist Glasses: *BOOM*
Scar: Fook Ur Drama - Leonitus Scar: Chelle
Hands: SLink

6 comments: