Sunday, June 9, 2013

Take a Chill Pill, Dude

Hey guys :)
This month's theme at Collabor88 is Chill Pill. It feels like a throwback to the 90's and I. am. loving. it. 
For my first time around Collabor88 this month I chose the "who cut off my sleeve" dress in dinodino from {u.f.o}, which also comes with a tucked version so you can wear it with pants and such. I paired the dress with some fantastic tie-dye tights from Nylon Outfitters
I'm definitely not done with this round, luckily it just opened up yesterday so there's plenty of time to snatch up the radical-ness!
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits: 
Skin: Wednesday 2 Magnetic - Ivory: Essences @ The Dressing Room
Hair: Mimi Type B - Moonstone: D!va @ Collabor88
Dress: who cut off my sleeve Dress version: {u.f.o} @ Collabor88
Tights: Tie-Dye Garder Tights: Nylon Outfitters @ Collabor88
Boots: Bossy Boots - Plain mint: Fashionably Dead @ The Arcade
(Spikes are a rare, boots are a common)
Necklace: Ball Chain Necklace - Happy face: Yummy @ Collabor88
Choker & Earrings: Maxi Gossamer
Tattoo: Endless Pain
Pose: Glitterati
Taken at the Tableau sim



No comments:

Post a Comment