Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Whovian Wedding!

Hello Sweeties :)
Being the major geeks we are, Gio and I decided to throw a Doctor Who inspired Wedding! We had originally planned it to be July 1st, but things unforseen forced us to do it today.
It's was quite fun, just us and our closest friend and loved ones celebrating each other <3
My color palette was a tad out there, because I didn't have quite enough time to plan, but oh well, it was still rather gorgeous if I do say so myself. I even got to use some of my favorite Arcade pieces from this round!
Oh, and you can't forget the cake!
Heehee. Piggy Who?
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Jasey:
Skin: Cleo 08 - Europa: Glam Affair
Hair: Honest 01: Magika
Dress: Lamia Bridal: Son!a
Collar: Lassitude & Ennui
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer
Bowtie: Props Are Cool: Hopscotch @ The Arcade
Bouquet: Blooms 4: Adorkable Poses @ The Arcade
Tardis Pose: Hopscotch (Modified)
Tardis: Floorplan
Cake: Laponte & Bastchild
Pig Topper: Teacup Piglets - Piggy Who?: Ohmai @ The Arcade
Mannequin Pose: Mimi's Mannequin (Modified): What Next
Mannequin: Fezzes are Cool Dress Form RARE: Schadenfreud @ The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment