Saturday, May 4, 2013

You can't deny....

...That I'm Kawaii as fuck right now!
Ever since I made my Moka shape I've been super into cute, anime type things. It's funny, because I used to despise the Anime culture, but now I love it!
Anywho, to the cute things I'm wearing!
First up is the super cute Minka skirt from BOOM at the Dressing Room Fusion. This skirt was first released at the March round of Collabor88, and only in a few colors. Now it's at TDR in 3 different Polka Dot variations. It's super cute, but super short, so wear something underneath! I chose some super cute panties, but I'll get to that later.
How adorable is that ring? It's a gacha from Candy Nail and since you probably can't tell from the weird angle I got it at, it's a giant stack of rainbow macaroons! I love anything pastry related in fashion :3
Aaaand last but not least, the necklace. I've featured this necklace before but in a different color, it's the Unicorn Cameo necklace from Noodles. This necklace (along with the Sweetheart earrings) were a Kawaii Fair exclusive, but now they're in the Noodles main store for everyone to enjoy.
And what am I wearing underneath all this cute shit?
Cupcake undies of course!
This little set is called the Sweet Treat sleep set, the TGIF from Blacklace. It also comes with a mesh camisole and a cute pair of mesh shorts all in the same pattern, but I wouldn't be able to wear a mesh jammie set underneath my Kawaii outfit now could I?
Toodles!
<3Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Hope Black NT Soft Body - D tone: The Sugar Garden
Hair: Bouffant - Praline: LeLutka
Top: Mistie Top - Sea Salt: Apple May Designs
Bottoms: Minka mini ruffle skirt: Pastel Polkadot
Stockings: Love Hurts Socks - Coral: HolliPocket
Shoes: Wingtip Mary Janes - Sky Blue: Katat0nik
Necklace: Unicorn Cameo Necklace - Gold/Pink: Noodles
Ring: Tea Time Macaron Ring - Rare: Candy Nail
Tiara: Tangles Tiara - Gold/Amethyst: Noodles
Lingerie: Sweet Treat Sleep Set (Bra and Panties only): TGIF @ Blacklace
First 2 Pictures taken at the Newfie Land sim!


No comments:

Post a Comment