Thursday, May 2, 2013

SL DisneyBound: Jasmine and Aladdin

So this week was a couples/friends prompt, and since Winter's partner was unavailable, and I absolutely suck at styling Men, We decided to partner up for this week ^_^
Of course the Princess got Jasmine. It's alright though, because Aladdin is a pretty chill Dude, and I like that!
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Jasey (Aladdin):
Skin: Hope NoBust Black NT Soft Body - D Tone: The Sugar Garden
Hair: Edith - Espresso: Truth Hair
Top: Draped Crop Tee - Purple: ISON
Bottoms: Miami Linens - Coconut: *BOOM*
Feet: Barefeet Flat: GOS Boutique
Hands: Mesh Hands for D Tone: The Sugar Garden

Winter (Jasmine):
Skin: Linda - Natural: PXL Skins
Hair: Truth Hair
Dress: Tee*fy
Necklace: Zaara
Shoes (Not Pictured): Zaara
Mesh Hands: SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands

Pose: Glitterati

3 comments:

  1. I love how you did your post, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this! I also may have to go shopping for that dress!

    ReplyDelete