Monday, May 13, 2013

Everybody want's to be a Cat!

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, I have lots of Dr. Who to catch up on! 
Firstly, I had so much fun putting together this outfit! It took me quite a while to figure it out, there were at least 3 other runner up outfits.
The sim I took the picture at is called Luminarios Divide. it's such a whimsical sim. There's a story behind it, but I didn't get the chance to read it. I'm sure it's fantastic, the sim is! It's perfect for a little getaway for a couple of lovebirds, there are dance machines and places to snuggle up with your honey scattered all over the sim. What better scenery to nuzzle up with a cutie than beautiful waterfalls, or floating steam balloons?
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Hope Blonde T Soft Body - D Tone: The Sugar Garden
Hair: Kirby - Pearl: Truth Hair
Top: Polly Tucked Blouse - White: Tee*fy
Bottom: Stella Highwaisted Short Skirt - White: Tee*fy
Shoes: Camelia Wedges - Baby Pink: :) BCC
Bow/Collar: Perky Bowkerchief - Doll Pink: *BOOM*
Ears/Bow: Kitty Bowpeep Headband - Pink/White fur: Pididle *Previous Arcade Gacha
Earrings: Fleur Earrings - Gold: Maubray
Lipgloss: Lip Tinte - Cherry T: The Sugar Garden
Mole: Heart Shaped Face Mole - Under Eye Mirror * Tinted *: Sugar Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment