Friday, May 10, 2013

Be Your Idol Meme!

Hey guys ^_^
Another meme! This one was over on the Rosie Posie blog, it's called the Be Your Idol Meme, and it's exactly what you think it is. Well, it's be your Music idol, and I think you know mine :P
Idol's Name: Gerard Way
Picture:
Are they in a band?: Yes, My Chemical Romance
Why did you choose this person?: Why not? The music they put out is heartfelt and true, and it helps when you're feeling down. It's crazy, stupid, and magical all at the same time. Gerard and My Chem has saved lives, and that's why they're my music idols.
Link to one of their videos:
Gosh that song has gotten me so many breakups as a teen!
Had a blast doing this one!
Toodles!
<3 Jasey
Credits:
Skin: Margot 02 Black - Europa: Glam Affair @ Collabor88
Hair: Shine - Black 04: Elikatira
Jacket: Bristol Trench - Wine: Mon Tissu

No comments:

Post a Comment