Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SL Guilty Pleasures Meme

The theme of this meme, as you might have guessed, is Guilty Pleasures in SL. Here's 5 of mine, that aren't really secret like most other peoples' guilty pleasures are:

1. I am obsessed with mesh avatars: I love them so much. There's so much detail, usually easy HUD access to makeup and other things, and animations that aren't possible with Vanilla SL faces. Buuut my computer probably hates me for crashing it all the time when I try to edit with Mesh avies on, so I can't feed this addiction all the time :(
2. I'm a huuuuuge nerd: If I see anything Dr. Who, Pokemon, or Skyrim (Just to name a few) related, I have to have it! I have about 3 different T.A.R.D.I.S' in my inventory that just sit there T_T
3. If it's pastry related, it's MINE: I'm an aspiring baker in RL, not very good but whatevs, and I just love wearing anything in SL that has to do with baked goods. Yumm <3
4. I'm a neat freak in SL: This one isn't all that bad. My inventory is currently under 40k, and it has never been above 50k. I can't just keep things there (Except for my Tardis'...Tardi? Idk). I just got through and deleted any of my hair that wasn't mesh, which was painful, but it had to be done. If I haven't used it in 4 months, and it wasn't outrageously expensive, I toss it.
5. I'm a narcissist: When I'm anywhere, even when I'm sitting waiting for a Wedding to start, I'm camming myself, looking at my pretty avie. It's like when girls pass mirrors in RL, you have to stop and admire :D
My pleasures aren't as naughty as you thought, huh?

OKAY, now for some awesomeness. Truth just released new hair, six new styles to be exact, and they are pretty sweeeeet! The hair i'm wearing is a new one called Gattina. I love how curly it is :3
They're all up on the Marketplace now if you want to take a peek.
That's all for now. Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin/Head: Nea Hybrid Mesh Avatar - Milky White: Snow Rabbit
Hair: Gattina - Light Blonde 1: New @ Truth
Top: Mesh Crop Top - Cupcake: Mon Cheri
Necklace: Gold Cross Necklace: Maxi Gossamer
Bow: Cupcake Bow Headband: Noodles
Pose: Cupcake Pose 2 - Embody
Cupcakes: What Next (From the Lazy Sunday Picnic Basket)
Taken at the Small Town Green sim

No comments:

Post a Comment