Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Why do you Blog Meme

Whew! My son has been sleeping like aaaaall day, so I figured I would make the most of my free time and blog like there's no tomorrow!
So I am a couple days late for this meme, but here goes:
1. How long have you been blogging?: Since November of 2012
2. Why did you start blogging?: Well originally I was only blogging Bridal fashion, because my Bride's were always asking me to help them put together their look for their Wedding day. Eventually I was inspired by other SL Fashion blogs to broaden my horizons. I really love to put outfits together and take lovely pictures of them, and I like sharing my creations with others, so that's why I blog!
3. How many times a week do you post an entry?: I used to be a blogging maniac, posting at least 3 times a day, but now I usually only blog 4 or 5 times a week.
4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?: On a regular basis I probably only read about 6 or 7 different blogs.
5. Do you comment on other people's blogs: I do if I feel like it. Usually I'm pretty silent.
6. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have?: Yes I do! I like knowing that I'm not talking to myself.
7. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote?: I don't think I do, so probably not. If I really regret something I'll just delete it! The beauty of having a blog.
8. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog?: Sorta, yeah. I post what I'm feeling, or things that are going on around me, and I'm never fake about it, so yeah I think so :)
9. Do you blog under your real name?: No I don't, and I don't think I ever will.
10. Are there topics you would never blog about?: Yes. I don't blog about things that will cause a controversy, or would make anyone feel bad about themselves or the way they live (With the exception of a few jackholes that had to be blogged about)
11. What is the theme/topic of your blog?: SL Fashion and trends
12. Do you have more than one blog?: Yes and no. I'm supposed to be in charge of the Ever After Weddings blog, buuuut I rarely ever even sign in to that blog.
13. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?: I have seen the biggest improvement in my photography skills. Before I started blogging I was okay at SL photograhy, but now I am much better. I've also seen a huge benefit with my social skills. I have terrible social anxieties, but when I'm blogging, I don't feel the need to be super shy.
14. So, why do you continue to blog?: Because I really love it. I love meeting new people, and taking pictures, and putting together outfits. I love all of it, so I keep doing it ^_^
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Jasey:
Skin: Eva 08 - Pearl: Tuli Skins
Hair: Erika - Crystal Pink: Wasabi Pills @ Fantasy Faire
Top: Skyla Ruffle Tank Top - Grey: Tee*fy
Bottom: Adisa Moto Skinny Jeans - Blush: Vive Nine
Hands: SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Nails: Nine Inch Nails Slink Applier
Jewelry: Sakura Set: Noodles
Wedding ring: Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum: Earthstones
Giovanni:
Skin: Eeeer...Hunter from the Body Co?
Hair: Exile (Oh God I'm terrible >.<)
Top: Redgrave
That's it, I'm making Gio a chick so I never blank out on the credits again!





2 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous picture and I adore that pose. Thank you so much for participating again too! <3

    ReplyDelete