Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SL DisneyBound: Merida

I have been dying to do this week's DisneyBound challenge ever since it was posted, but I had the hardest time putting together an outfit, so after a week of planning I came up with this.
I loooove Merida. She's not your typical Disney Princess. She's strong, independent, and well, Brave, and the mother-daughter plot in the movie was just touching. I loved every second of that movie, so of course I loved every moment of this challenge!
Here's the close-up:
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Eva 08 - Pearl: Tuli Skins
Hair: Oceane - Cayenne: Exile
Top: Velvet Mini Dress - Emerald: The Sugar Garden
Bottom: Cady's Tartan Pants - Brown: Cady's Stuff
Necklace: Santa Fe Necklace - Gold: LaGyo
Ring: Two-Finger Arrow Ring - Gold: RYCA
Boots: Jazz Boots - Coffee: Maitreya
Bow: Syuri Velvet Bow - Green: Boon
Hands: SLink Avatar Enhancement Mesh Hands
Taken at the Skye Neist Point Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment