Saturday, April 13, 2013

Super Kawaii!


Soo I was strolling around at the Kawaii fair, when I saw a giant billboard for my favorite accessory store, Noodles!
And of course, there were Unicorn Cameo necklaces there, and oversized earrings that claims I was a Sweetheart (You don't know my life earrings!)
I snatched 'em up like a chubby kid does cake!
But, then I went home instead of buying more things at the fair, because I had already dipped into tier money. The only store I will ever dip my hand in the tier pool for is Noodles!
Anywho, the necklaces and earrings come in a variety of colors, including Pink, Purple, Yellow, Blue, and Green, and the necklaces also come in 4 different metals, Silver, Gold, Black, and Rose Gold.
There were so many cute things I saw there though, I will definitely be there tomorrow!
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Chloe Infinity Hybrid Avatar (Alabaster): LOGO
Hair: Buttons (Platinum): Chemistry
Shirt: Crop Top (Leopard): The Sugar Garden
Jewelry: Noodles @ Kawaii Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment