Sunday, April 14, 2013

More Kawaii!


Oh mah Gawd you Guise! 
The Kawaii Fair is super awesome!
I was fighting a ton of lag, so I didn't get to visit all the stores, but here's some of the stuff from the places I could visit ^_^
Before I became a blogger, the only event I knew about was Collabor88, and I only discovered that on accident, oh how I have been missing so much! Now I'm addicted to fairs and events!
Isn't Nea perfect for Kawaii shots? I saw a ton of Ad's with her in it at the Fair, so I figured she'd be the perfect fit for today's shoot.
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Nea Mesh Avatar Head (Milky White): Snow Rabbit
Hair: Awake 03: Magika
Top: Cutie Corset (Kittens): Luckie @ Kawaii Fair
Skirt: Princess Tutu (Pink Dots): {Poptart} @ Kawaii Fair
Rainbow Necklace+ Earrings: Pure Poison @ Kawaii Fair
Bracelets + Bow Headband+Bunny Necklace: Noodles
Bunny Ears: Bunny Headband: Tentacio @ Kawaii Fair
Bag: Bunny Bag (Pink): Tentacio @ Kawaii Fair
Shoes: Wedge Shoes (Soft Stars): Pretty Liar @ Kawaii Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment