Tuesday, March 26, 2013

We'll Carry On Blogger Challenge #1 I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

So here it is my lovelies! For those of you just reading this blog for the first time, here's a recap of the past few days that led to this wonderful challenge:
My Chemical Romance, a band that has changed and saved tons of lives, broke up, causing my poor little heart to break.
I was SUPER bummed about it, and posted some of my best pictures yet :)
I decided to do my own blogger challenge.

So here's the deets:
Every week (On Tuesdays if I remember) I will post a music video from the late-great MCR. It could be an official video, or a lyric video if the song I choose doesn't have an official music video. 
It's your job to interpret the song into a lovely photo. It's all from YOUR perspective, since everyone reacts to music differently.
You don't have to like the song, and some of their songs can get...intense. If you don't want to hear the song,  you can always look up the lyrics and go from there :)
Hopefully I can instill the same hopefulness in you that their music has done to me.
So, here goes:
Week 1: I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Perhaps their greatest video, in my mind it promotes individuality, and pride in one's self, no matter how lost, or weird you are.

Okay pretties, unleash your pictures unto me!
Post a link to your blog or flickr in the comments!
GO!
EDIT: The Flickr group is now up and running. Add your photos here:
We'll Carry On Flickr Group (Click Here!)

1 comment:

  1. Here's my entry...

    http://confessionsofsljunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete