Thursday, March 28, 2013

Serenity

A couple things to talk about tonight my sweets!
First, how cute is this dress? It's the new release from Zaara, and let me tell you, it is just the sweetest release I've seen so far this Spring.
I love this dress so much I bought the fatpack, and I never buy fatpacks! The color I'm wearing is Lilac, but there are lots of other colors, so you can wear this dress pretty much with anything. It looks especially cute with Cowboy Boots in my opinion :)

The second little tidbit of info I wanted to share with you tonight is a very exciting nugget of news. The Soho Market will be opening up on April 1st, 2013 @ 12 AM SLT.
The Soho Market is a bi-weekly event where designers come together to create some awesome exclusive items. Aaaaaand this little blogger just happens to be an OFFICIAL Blogger for said event. For once, I'm official! LOL
I'll be posting some more info as it becomes available to me, I promise :)

Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Lyala Natural Cleavage (Porcelain): Al Vulo
Hair: Laurie (Snow w/roots): Truth
Dress: Aamani Mesh Wrap Dress (Print-Lilac): New @ Zaara
Boots: Olea Cowboy Boots (Worn): Surf Couture
Bracelet: Simple Love Bracelet: JCNY
Pose: Portabello Basket: What Next

No comments:

Post a Comment