Tuesday, March 26, 2013

*Waves*

Hey there dumplins!

I was thinking, maybe I should do my own Blogger Challenge, might be fun right?
It may not appeal to all of you, but it's something I really want to do, and since this is mah blog, i'm gonna do it :P
While it may not be the most popular challenge, I think it's going to be the funnest :)

So here's my idea:

I know I've been going on and on and oooon about the breakup of My Chemical Romance, but it really has affected me (Winter has been making fun of me all day for my bummed-ness >.<)
I think it would be a wonderful tribute to the band that has saved lives (Seriously, google MCR saves lives, it's no joke) to post our interpretations of their best songs ever!

Well there you have it. I'm doing this for me, so if you don't want to participate, then that's okay, but if you do, then you are eternally awesome :D
If you want, comment and let me know what you all think!

Tata for now!

<3 Jasey

No comments:

Post a Comment