Friday, January 22, 2016

Good Morning, Love

♥Good Morning, Love♥

So, my long hiatus has come to a close, and what better way to celebrate than to go shopping? Even better, I noticed it was Friday, time for some discounted goodies.
I snagged the pretty Kismet lingerie set from Luxuria, and some sexy heels from Livalle, and of course I had to grab a new hairstyle. Luckily Wasabi Pills was participating this round so I scooped up the FLF edition of the Dawn V2 style which gave me a the whole tossed look. 
I did notice while I was landmark cruising through the FLF notecard that there were quite a few stores who hadn't been set up yet - and it's not like I woke up and immediately went shopping. I actually decided to take a look at everything at around 7pm SL. Sorta disappointing, if you ask me, I was pretty excited to see what some of these stores had to offer.


Details
---------------------
Jasey:
Skin/Face: Cerise Lelutka Applier - Milky: Lara Hurley Skins
Head: Stella V1.3: Lelutka
Outfit: Kismet Lingerie - Sky Blue: Luxuria for Fifty Linden Friday
Shoes: Interface - High Strapped Heels USB - White: Livalle for Fifty Linden Friday
Hair: Dawn V2 - FLF Edition: Wasabi Pills for Fifty Linden Friday
Body: Slink Physique Hourglass: Slink
Tattoo: Flutter Tattoo: T'ink
Giovanni:
Skin/Face: Charlie Skin Applier for Catwa - Light: Labyrinth Skins
Head: Jackson Mesh Head: Catwa
Hair: Shun - Light Browns: Argrace
Body: Slink Physique Male Mesh Body: Slink
Tattoo: Oya Tattoo with appliers: Speakeasy



No comments:

Post a Comment