Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bubble Pop Electric

Hello!
Someone's been to the Geeks and Nerds fair, can't you tell?
Last year, the G&N Fair blew me away, and I was ecstatic when I found out they were doing it again this year. I was so excited to see all of the diverse an wonderful crea-Let's be honest, I was really only looking for the Whovian swag, but then I saw how delightfully geeky The Sugar Garden's gamer girl necklace was. AND THOSE SHOES. Can we talk about those shoes? They're feckin' NES shoes. Come on! My inner nerd came out and had a field day. Those creators...They really know how to please this Geeky McSpazatron. There's even Prrmbahs...Don't know what a Prrrmbah is? Oh, it's a delightful little kitty riding a Roombah (A robotic vaccuum and the Bane of my Dog's existence) which of course, I didn't grab because I really only care to have a platform >.<
The Geeks and Nerds fair opens up tonight at Midnight SLT and you really should check it out. If not only for the glorious Prrrmbahs.

Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Sansa Visage Applier: YS & YS (Your Skin & Your Shape)
Head: Visage Mesh Head - Becky: Slink
Hair: Aviva - Reds: Truth
Top: Lola Cropped Sweater - Fancy Mix: The Secret Store
Skirt: Crepe Skater Skirt - Charcoal: The Secret Store
Tights: Super Tights (Physique Applier): Cannibelle @ Geeks and Nerds Fair
Shoes: full.control.platform: 1eQED @ Geeks and Nerds Fair
Necklace: Gamer Girl Necklace - Hot Pink: The Sugar Garden @ Geeks and Nerds Fair
Glasses: Shy Megane - Mint: The Sugar Garden
Nails: Mad Man's Fingernails: Hopscotch
Body: Physique Fitted Mesh Body: Slink
Hand Tattoo: Gallifreyan Hand Tattoos for Slink: Xanthe's
Hands & Feet: Slink

No comments:

Post a Comment