Saturday, June 14, 2014

If it Wasn't For You

"If it wasn't for you, don't know what I'd do. I'd have nothing to prove, I'd have nothing to lose. I'd be all lost at sea with no reason to make it through. If it wasn't for you."
Hello <3
I'm back from my absence, which honestly I needed. But now I'm back, sans Simply Bliss weddings and I feel renewed! I can sign on to SL now without having to worry about who is gonna harass me about my "awful wedding photos" or how ridiculously long it takes me to get a full wedding album edited. I can sign on for me and only me. It feels wonderful.
With the insane drama that comes with running a wedding business, SL no longer was a fun experience for me. I would dread signing on, which eventually turned into me never signing on. 
We closed Simply Bliss a week ago, and yesterday was my first day signing on in almost 2 weeks -which doesn't sound like a lot- and it was great.
Blah blah blah, boring right?
Anywho, as you may know, there's a mesh body out called the Wowmeh, and I am definitely a fan of it. It's rigged so everything slides with your shape, and the customization abilities are endless. I can finally have my thick legs without making the rest of my avie thick. 
Blacklace has recently released a new lingerie set with Wowmeh appliers - along with appliers for Slink, GOS, Tangos/Lush, and Phat/Cute Azz, as always -  and it's quite sweet, like all of the lingerie sets at Blacklace. 
Mariska has quite a talent of making lingerie for a grown, elegant, sophisticated woman in SL,and this set doesn't disappoint.
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin/Face:*I accidentally left the demo face applier on, sorry!* Viola - Celtic: Deetalez
Head: Visage Mesh Head - Emma: Slink
Hair: New - Blondefun: Lelutka
Lingerie: Kindle - Beige w/Wowmeh & Slink appliers: Blacklace
Hands & Feet: Slink
Decor: Floorplan, Tres Blah, Lark, and The Secret Store (Most are present and previous Arcade gachas)

No comments:

Post a Comment