Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Mesh Project : Take Two

I'm Back ^_^
I've been meaning to do this post for a little while, but I haven't been in a blogging mood lately, but I'm happy to report that I'm back to my blogging self again (Thank Goodness!)
Shortly after the glow of having a wonderful mesh head that was beautiful and versatile wore off, the honeymoon phase was gone and my mesh head and I began to have some issues.
The biggest issue was the ginormous size of the head. It was just too big! It was impossible to wear most hair brands with the head, and since it's a mesh head, alphas don't work. I was sick and tired of having to be constrained to one hair brand, even though it was Truth, and well, Truth is fabulous. I began longing for my lamb. and Clawtooth hairs. 
Another issue was the price it cost to change my look. I get bored soooo often with the way my avatar looks. I decided that the Babydoll head was just too doll-like for me, so I pondered on purchasing another mesh head in a different style. But then I remembered the price tag - 5k - and decided against it. 
I've been seeing all the awesome work in progresses from other skin designers for face "appliers" for the mesh heads from the Shops, and they are so gorgeous and exciting, and let's face it, I'm gonna buy some, but I do it with a heavy, addicted heart, because I won't wear the mesh head for long. 
The Mesh Project and I have broken up. Time to go eat some virtual Ben and Jerry's and hunt for a new look.
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin/Head: Sadie Mesh Hybrid Avatar - Alabaster: LOGO
Hair: Hell on Heels - # 8 Dreamy Red: Clawtooth
Dress: Julianna Fluffy Dress - Duotone Mint/Cream: Tee*fy
Hands & Feet: Slink
(Background Decor is from Mingle, which is no longer available)


No comments:

Post a Comment