Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Santa, Honey

Hi all :)
I've been super sick lately, which is why I've been un-motivated to blog, but I'm trying my best.
So, it may be getting colder outside, but things are certainly warming up under my tree ;)
This lovely lingerie set is the TGIF at blacklace, aaaand it comes with all the appliers! Slink, Lolas, and Phat azz, what more could a virtual girl wish for?
There are also a few Holiday themed hunts going on at Blacklace, and there are several prizes to be found both for guys and gals all guaranteed to add a punch to your holiday eggnog, if you get what I'm sayin'.
Also, if you haven't heard, Truth released some new hairstyles a couple days ago, and they are all really pretty. My favorite is a little double-bunned hairstyle called Althea. It comes with a texture-change headband and cute swept aside bangs.
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Mokatana 06 - Glam Affair @ Collabor88
Hair: Althea - Gingers: Truth
Lingerie: Timeless - Red and White: TGIF @ Blacklace
Shoes: Charming Pumps - Red: Blah. @ Frost
Necklace & Earrings: Paper Couture
Gift box & Pose: Pose+ivity
Little gift box: What Next
Hands & Feet: Slink


No comments:

Post a Comment