Friday, December 6, 2013

Santa, Baby

Hello :)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Winter so far!
There have been some sexy new releases these last couple of weeks, the first release I'm featuring in this post is the new Lingerie set from Blacklace at the Winter Trend event that has been going on for a week.
The set is a lovely collaboration between Mariska Simons of Blacklace and Erielle Deschanel of the Lounge and it comes in Red, Green, Purple, and Blue. It will be available until December 13th at the Winter Trend Fair.
Next up is the sensational editorial hair from Argrace. There are 2 new ones that each comes with it's own set of poses, both in poseball and HUD form.
The hairs are pretty and flowy, perfect for the more emotional and artsy photos.
I've never tried Argrace hair until I saw all the beautiful photos featuring the editorial hairstyles, I can honestly say I've found a new hair store to add to my favorites list ^_^

If you haven't been to the Arcade already, you really should! As with every round of the Arcade there are tons of must-have items that I had a blast trying to win. It's so addictive, almost like being in Vegas.
Glam Affair has a really lovely new skin there called Gemma, and it makes my avie look so exotic and new, it's definitely a keeper.

Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Gemma 01 - Europa: Glam Affair @ The Arcade
Hair: Akane - Amber: Argrace
Lingerie: Marilyn - Emerald: Blacklace @ Winter Trend Fair
Shoes: Maryse - Berry: Ingenue
Jewelry: Merriweather Set: Paper Couture
Hat: Festivat - The First Noel: Remarkable Oblivion @ The Arcade
Ears: Simple Ears Unisex: Mandala
Lipstick: Lippys Reds - Rouge: Birdy
Pose: Pose 5 (Included with the Akane hair): Argrace
Hands & Feet: Slink

No comments:

Post a Comment