Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thinking of You

Hello :)
Today has been one of those days where I just want to run around in something sexy. Probably because I have my heater set too high, but that's beside the point!
Blacklace has released a new mesh underbust set called Melany, and it fits my sexy mood quite nicely. The underbust comes in all the standard sizes, and there are Tango appliers available!
I paired the look with an oldie-but-goodie pair of Gos boots and BAM! Instant sexy.
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin:
(Face): Pussy - 09: The Shops
(Body): Isla - Pale: League
Eyes: Luminous Eyes - Hazy Rainshower: Mayfly
Hair: Daydreams - Dark Blondes: Exile @ FaMESHed
Lingerie: Melany Mesh Underbust Set - Black: Blacklace
Boots: Curvaceous Boots - Red: Gos
Lipstick: Hollywood - Red 09: The Shops
Breasts: Mirage Mesh Breasts: Lolas
Hands: Slink
Bed: Floria Bedroom: Bazar
Pose: On the Floor: Infiniti Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment