Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Little Bunny Foo Foo went walking through the forest

Hai :D
Yes, I know, I've missed some days, but I'm (not really) trying!
Aaaanyways, here's is today's costume, Little Bunny Foo Foo.
The costume is from Epic Bombastic and it comes with both appliers for Tangos/Lush and Phat azz, which I am wearing...Quite fabulously, might I add ^_^
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Alice 04 - Champagne: The Skinnery
Hair: Sugar High - Light Reds: Exile
Costume: Basic Bunneh Suit - Baby Pink: Epic
Stockings: Silk Stockings (For slink & phat azz): [77]
Shoes: Betsy bow pumps (For slink): Has Been
Ears: Velven bunny ears - Sugar rush: Half-Deer
Ring: Melt my heart ring - Pink: Auxillary
Face tattoo: Bunny face dollarbie: YaYo
Hands & Feet: Slink
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment