Monday, June 24, 2013

Serene Waters

Hey guys :)
I was chilling on my beach when I realized how calm the little community I live in is. My plot faces the public waters (just like everyone elses' I'm sure) and over the past couple days, I haven't seen anyone in them, other than the occasional boats that politely drive by. It's quite lovely.
I seized the opportunity, and tried a couple of new things in Photoshop. I've been dying to test some of the new Water brushes I got, and they really are as easy as you'd think. It's amazing how dramatically one little brush can change a photo. 
Other than a borked-up knee, I think this was a successful attempt at cracking the "Photoshop code".
Another exciting thing: Lelutka released some new hairs, and they are quite summery. My favorite was Gogo, which comes with a lovely floppy hat, perfect for a fashionista's summer. You can detach the hat and wear it with other hairstyles, and there are 12 color options for the hat (Stripes & Florals). There are 2 other styles in this release, and I plan on picking them all up this summer.
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Cleo Clean - Europa: Glam Affair
Hair: Gogo - ItsNotGinger: Lelutka
Bikini: Chain bikini - Stars print: Baiastice @ Summerfest
Hands & Feet: SLink
Belly Chain: <Puncture>

No comments:

Post a Comment