Wednesday, May 8, 2013

"If you're lost and alone...."

"....Or you're sinking like a stone. Carry on."
Last night I was feeling down in the dumps, but then I heard Gio playing and singing this for our son trying to get him to sleep and it made me feel a bit better. It even inspired me to do a photoshoot :) I love when songs do that.
I tried using Lighting and Shadows for this pic, but it ended up making me look filthy, but I didn't feel like redoing, so I just went with it!
About the outfit, 
The top is just one of the offerings of Tee*fy at the new round of Collabor88, which is super cute by the way, and I totally stole the look from her ad, but what can I say? It was adorable.
The hat is also new at Collabor88 from LaGyo, the Mia flat hat to be exact. It comes with a color change HUD for more flexibility with outfits.
Aaaand the shoes are from Redgrave.
Toodles!
<3 Jasey
Credits:
Skin: Hope Blonde T Soft Body - D Tone: The Sugar Garden
Hair: C409 Hair - Creamy Yellow: tram
Top: Milena Ruffle Blouse - Apple: Tee*fy @ Collabor88
Bottoms: Mesh Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans - Verve Latte: Emery
Shoes: British Loafers - Brown: Redgrave
Hat: Mia Flat Hat: LaGyo @ Collabor88
Bracelets: Fairytale Charm Bracelets: Noodles
Taken at the BCC Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment