Friday, May 31, 2013

Cherry Blossoms

Hey guys :)
For the past couple of days I've been wandering around the Home and Garden Expo and I have seen some pretty awesome things. The scenery there is gorgeous as well. A little hard to take pictures of because there are ad boards scattered about, but still lovely. I was just wandering around when I stumbled across the scenery set up that Garvie Garzo of Meadow Works set up there. It's a Cherry Blossom wonderland. It's so lovely, and not as laggy as you'd think due to the falling cherry blossom effects going on. I absolutely had to stop and get a picture, and even then my pic didn't do it justice.
I could spend forever there, but I didn't want to sit there like a creeper with my parasol!
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Cleo 04 -Europa: Glam Affair
Hair: Selma - LightBlondes01: Truth
Dress: Cherry dress - Blush: Valentina E.
Parasol & Pose: Picture This! Poses
Nose Piercing: Sugar Heart
Hands: SLink

No comments:

Post a Comment