Friday, May 31, 2013

Batter Up!

Hey guys :)
Summer is fast approaching, and one of my favorite things to do during the summer is play some good old fashioned baseball! The moment I saw these fabulous jeans from Lil'Lace & Cynful I thought of baseball. 
There are several denim choice to pick from, and each pair comes with a HUD to change the wash (Used and Regular) and the belt color.
I love these jeans. I'm always searching for a pair of mesh jeans that aren't skinny cut. These jeans are veeeery low cut though, which isn't my preference, but they are still fabulous. 
Well, tata for now!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Cleo 05 - Europa: Glam Affair
Hair: Sadie - Blondes01: Truth
Top: Tango Baseball Tee - Lime: Too Wong Foo
Bottoms: Bellbottoms - Light Denim: Lil'Lace & Cynful
Tattoo: B*Fly
Piercings: Sugar Heart
Mesh hands: SLink
Breasts: Lolas Tango
Pose: Elymode
Taken at the 1920's Chicago sim

No comments:

Post a Comment