Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wedding Day Looks for Lolas Tangos

Hello Everybodyyyy!
So as promised, here are the Wedding Day looks for ladies who wear Lolas Tango boobies!
Just because you have big breasticles doesn't mean you can't look drop dead gorgeous on your wedding day!
So the first gown is from Mon Cheri, one of my favorite stores to get beautiful things for my boobies. It's called the Petunia gown and it comes in White, Champagne, Blush, and Red, and all of them have Tango Appliers that are sold separately  Altogether this dress will cost 400L's (I THINK) which is waaaay less than most Wedding Gowns on the grid. It has really pretty lacey/floral details, AND you can wear the corset in it's sheer version, if that's more your thing.
When I first got my Tangos, I knew I would never be able to wear Mesh tops or dresses with them ever! But, when I returned from my Summer, I found mesh that was compatible with Lolas Tangos!
It made me a happy girl :D
This gown is a mesh gown, and it is super pretty :) I don't like how tiny it makes the waist, and then how it juts out at the hips, it seems a bit disproportionate, but it's still a gorgeous gown. 
My favorite aspects of the gown are the sheer sleeves and the mesh bow in the back (I was supersmart and didn't get a picture of it, D'oh!)
There you have it ladies, unleash your beauty down the aisle, all while wearing giant boobies!
BTW the venues these pics were taken in are at Ever After Weddings :)
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits (Oh how I loathe thee!)
*Pic 1*
Skin: Lana (Fair): Glance Skins
Hair: Video Games (Brown): Truth @ The Arcade (Closed T_T)
Dress: Petunia Gown (Platinum): Mon Cheri
Bouquet: Exotic Bridesmaids Bouquet: Evocative Floral
Jewelry: Women's Day Gift: PurpleMoon Creations
Makeup: Lana Add-On's: Glance Skins
*Pic 2*
Hair: Now 01: Magika
Dress: Ideya Mesh Gown (White): MAAI
Bouquet: White Calla Lily Bouquet: J&K/Eternity Creations
Jewelry: Same as Pic 1

No comments:

Post a Comment