Thursday, April 4, 2013

NSFW: It's my Party and I'll blog if I want to!

So its my RL birthday today! Wooo!
And just like every year on my birthday, I'm fighting a nasty cold, so of course, there's no party >.<
So, what did I do for my birthday? Well today I made some great food, and shopped around the grid for some lovely things for my boobies. 
I'm not usually one to be nakie all the time with mah tits hanging out, nor am I the type of girl who wears nipple piercings, but these cute Crown nip rings from Puncture were too awesome to pass up.
There's lots of other charms to choose from, like angel wings, peace signs, etc, but I am a Princess, so I got crowns that dangle off my nips, that's what Princesses do these days, right? Oh and they're color changeable!
Then, I saw the Tango Tat's by Fappy at the Big Boobies Fair, and I knew I had to have one of those too!
Blam, whore-ish post for my b-day!
All-in-all a pretty good day. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to eat cake ^_^
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Opera Chic (Light Rose): Essences @ TDR
Hair: Plenty 02: Magika
Lipstick: The Mean Reds (Fire Truck): cheLLe
Tattoo: Soundtrack to my Life Tango Tat: Fappy @ The Big Boobies Show
Nipple Piercings: Crown Nipple Piercing: Puncture
Pose: Glitterati

BTW, this is the reason why I'm not syndicated on a ton of feeds. I like taking nudies, and most blogfeeds are all like "Nope, no nips, not allowed. OMG is that a buttcrack?! Nope, not allowed!"
And I'm just like:

No comments:

Post a Comment