Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Deetalez @ The Big Boobies Show

Perhaps my favorite item at the Big Boobies Show, the Hot Vintage Shrug from Deetalez!
This cute little top makes my bewbs look hawt!
I would have never thought to mix super vintage with super sexy, but it works, and I'm glad Steffi did it!
There's lots of other cute things there, and I'm working on blogging them all, just got a million things going at one time >.< But don't let that stop you from going and buying awesome things for yer bewbies!
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits: 
Skin: Opera Chic (Pale Rose) w/Tango Applier: Essences @ TDR
Hair: Tymber (Seasand): Truth @ FaMESHed
Top: Hot Vintage Top (Pink) w/Applier: Deetalez @ The Big Boobies Fair
Necklace & Earrings: Keshi Pearl Set (Gold): Maxi Gossamer @ Collabor88
Nose Stud: Sugar Heart
Lipstick: Wednesday Lipstick 03 Matte w/Teeth: Essences
Pose: Boobtacular: Glitterati @ The Big Boobies Show

No comments:

Post a Comment