Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lil'Lace Jumpsuits

Promise Hollow of Lil'Lace has been a very busy bee, releasing both a new group gift AND a new release over the span of a couple days!
This is her newest release, Jumpsuits.
Aaaaand they come with Tango Appliers ^_^
I like how vintage, yet modern they look (Cuz that makes sense Jasey)
They look like they have a crushed velvet kind of texture to them, which I looove! I love it when mesh clothing designers make the fabric detail stand out.
There are 8 colors to choose from:
The only problem I see with this, is that it does make me seem a bit big, BUT it doesn't bother me none! I like having a bit of virtual meat on my avies bones, as do a lot of other women in SL :D

Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Lana (Fair): Glance Skins
Hair: Rykiel (Powder): LeLutka
Shoes: Grace Sandals (Black Patent): Gos Boutique
Collar: Posture Collar 02: RedMint
Nails: Kitschy Nails: Nylon Outfitters @ Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment