Saturday, April 6, 2013

Just a quick update!

I did in fact have a picture for this post, buuuuut my son had other things planned, so I didn't get the chance to edit it >.<
BUT I have some very exciting things to share with you all :)
First, I am super freakin' excited to announce that I am officially a blogger for Lil'Lace!
I love everything Promise does and I can't wait to see what's next in store for Lil'Lace, and since this is my very first official blogging spot, Lil'Lace will always have a special place in my heart <3
Thank you, Promise!
Second, well words can't express how happy I am about this, I got picked to blog Fantasy Faire 2013!
You may be thinking, "Jasey, do you see the stuff you normally blog? You totally don't seem like the sci-fi/fantasy type!"
Welp, let's get this out of the way, I am the Dragonborn, (Google it)
Heehee, I have a secret love for everything fantasy, medieval, steampunk etc. So this Faire is gonna be a blaaast!
Third, well there is no third thing.... :D
Well, I'm off to bathe my little boogerbreath. 
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

No comments:

Post a Comment