Friday, April 26, 2013

I love to Sing-a!

"About the Moon-a and the June-a and the Spring-a. I love to Sing-a!"
So the other day a really awesome person in the Blogger Support Group told me about a magical place called the SL Tourist Board on Flickr where people post pictures of gorgeous sims around the grid, with SLurls included!
So of course, I went sim hopping. 
I found some of the most GORGEOUS sims through that group. The sim I took this picture at is at the Small Town Green sim, and OMG, it's so freaking cute. It looks like a little cafe straight out of Paris or Venice, ya know, magical places that we only dream of!
Now for the outfit. Ever since I saw the new Spring collection at Mon Tissu I have been dying to grab some of it, but I would either forget, or have other priorities for my L's, but today I was obligation free. The most cutest thing from the spring collection in my opinion is the Tulip Shorts. I of course got them in Floral, but there's so many other colors and prints to choose from, and they match perfectly with the Collared blouse. It made me want to Sing-a!
Here's a link to the SL Tourist Board Flickr Group:
Aaaand here's an SLURL to the Small Town Green sim:
Aaaaand why not more SLURL Spam, here's Mon Tissu @ Mayfair:
Toodles!
<3 Jasey
Credits:
Skin: Isla Natural - Pale: League
Hair: American Woman - Horizon: Exile
Top: Collared Shirt - Light Denim: Mon Tissu
Bottoms: Tulip Shorts - Spring Rose: Mon Tissu
Shoes: YaXkin Sandles - Black: Maitreya
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands - Casual: SLink
Bracelet: Sakura Bracelet - Silver: Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment