Friday, March 22, 2013

SL DisneyBound #2 Kiss the Girl

So, when I heard of this contest, me being the huuuge classic Disney fan that I am just had to participate. Here I am a week late (as usual) with Kiss the Girl...
"Now’s your moment. Floating in a blue lagoon, boy, you better do it soon. No time will be better she don’t say a word, and she won’t say a word until you kiss the girl."

Credits:
Jasey:
Skin: Sadie Infinity Hybrid Avatar (Alabaster): LOGO
Hair: Victim of Love (Delicious Wine): Clawtooth @ Collabor88
Skirt: Burst into Bloom Skirt (Blue Floral): {u.f.o} @ Collabor88
Blouse: Lace Ruffle Collar Blouse (White): {u.f.o} @ Collabor88
Bow: Semi Charmed Life (Bow Only): Exile
 Necklace: Part of Your World Fairytale Necklace: Noodles
Giovanni:
Hair: Dean (Black Coffee): Wasabi Pills
Clothes: All I know is that it's from the new Spring collection at FateWear (Don't kill me!)
Boat Pose/Prop: What Next

No comments:

Post a Comment