Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Olive Juice means I Love You in Drunkenese!

So I was playing at the Arcade, just cuz and I decided to take a chance at the Olive gacha machine. The first letter I got was A, and even though I didn't need it, I tried it on to see if I should spend more L's on it to get J. Needless to say I spent almost 300L's before asking in the trading group for my letter.
The necklace was so darn cute!
They were so cute! And so Dorky! And so meeee!
After I got my letters, I decided to check Olive's MP and you'll never guess what I found....
My nerd radar went crazy! For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the Deathly Hallow's symbol from the last Harry Potter Novels & Films, which are my favorite ones!
The HP necklace is texture change (I got the Hogwarts pack). For this pack it comes in Orange (Gryffindor) Green (Slytherin) Yellow (Huflepuff) and Purpley/Blue (Ravenclaw)
I feel like such a nerd >.<
The Hallow itself is also texture change (Black, Silver, and Bronzey-gold)
I haven't even checked out the store in world yet, but from whats on the MP, I think this brand is going to be a favorite!

Well that's all for now!
Toodles!
<3 Jasey
p.s. Sorry for the unedited pictures, still haven't figured out that pesky photoshop yet >.<
Credits:
Necklaces: Folded Paper Necklaces J&P: .Olive. @ The Arcade
Deadliest of Halows: Hogwarts Pack: .Olive.
Shirt: Hermana Tank in White: Surf Couture, Lace Jacket from Shabby Chic Sweetheart: (NO) @ Collabor88
Jacket: Piper Blazer (Ivory): Elate! @ Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment