Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Izzie's Harlow Skin

I'm sooo excited ^_^
I took a peek at the Skin Fair Press Preview yesterday, and saw a lot of lovely skins by some lovely designers. I know that a lot of people have reviewed this skin before, but I wanted to take a whack at it. So I took a chance and asked the designer, the lovely Izzie Buttons, if I could get a review copy of the Harlow skin, and she said yes!
Someone liked my blog enough to send me a review copy ^_^
I was like:
(I love Tangled!)

Anywho, to the skin...
When I first put this on, I looked a lot like one of my favorite actresses, Michelle Trachtenberg, but then I slapped some blonde hair on my avie and the look completely changed.
This skin is so simple and "Girl Next Door". I love it, it reminds me of Summer breezes and Warm apple pie.
The skin comes with a whole lotta makeups, eyebrow options etc. It even comes with freckles! Both in full body form, and face-only form. Oh, and loads of glosses and eyeshadows on seperate tattoo layers, so you can mix-and-match looks! It's super customizable and versatile!
The skin also comes packaged with a modifiable shape, which I think is pretty awesome. The shape it comes with is very petite, but it's modifiable, so that's alright.
Drop by the Skin Fair on March 15th and pick up this lovely skin for yourself! You won't regret it!
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin: Harlow Skin (Pale): Izzie's
Hair: Biggest (Swedish): Lelutka
Bikini: Elio Bikini (Cream): BOOM
Necklace: I love you Necklace (Gold): Maxi Gossamer

No comments:

Post a Comment